Senior Environment Artist
As a Senior Environment Artist you'll be working with a veritable family of artists to bring our game levels to the highest quality, under guidance by our Art Director. You will need to have a good eye, and not only for detail, but also for composition and an understanding of real-world architecture. Come and work with a great pool of talent in an equally great city.
We want to hear from you if:
- You've worked on (and completed) two or more 3D games
- You possess excellent leadership and mentoring qualities
- You're articulate, have strong written and verbal communication skills and a good command of the English language
- You have affinity for architectural as well as natural environments
- You have excellent artistic skills and the ability to adapt to different artistic styles
- You're adept at modeling, shading and texturing in any relevant 3D package (Maya preferred)
- You have solid knowledge of the technical aspects of level building, and have constructed levels from start to completion
We especially want to hear from you if:
- You have a shipped triple-A title under your belt
- You have experience with multiple game engines
- You have experience with developing for the PlayStation 3
Please note: Applications submitted without portfolio will not be considered.
About GuerillaFounded in 2000 as the result of a merger between three smaller studios, Guerrilla now employs 130 developers from 20 different nationalities. Its commitment to recruiting, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry make Guerrilla an expert in the ‘expat experience’.
Artist or Animator Portfolio
All applications should be supported by relevant work examples. Your portfolio should demonstrate your suitability for the position that you are applying for. When recruiting artists and animators, we like to see a selection of work in a variety of styles.
Portfolios can be submitted in PDF format, as a ZIP archive, or via a URL.
General Application Requirements
How to Apply
To apply for a position at Guerrilla, please click on the link below the desired job opening. You will be required to enter your CV, motivation and, where applicable, your portfolio.
Your CV (resume) should outline your educational and vocational qualifications, your relevant work experience and the software packages that you are familiar with.
When applying for employment, the motivation is just as important as the CV. It introduces you to us, and it gives us a first impression of who you are.