Character Concept Artist
Guerrilla is looking for a Character Concept Artist with a lot of character. As the successful candidate, you will design characters to populate the worlds of our flagship titles. You will supply highly detailed designs for our production artists, and work with the Art Director to create an original, consistent game world. Since you will be participating in all phases of the design process, good social and communication skills are a must for this role.
Do you have the right characteristics? We want to hear from you if:
- You possess excellent creative skills and insight, and you have the personal and professional portfolio to prove it.
- You’re passionate about – and have good knowledge of – character design, art and culture.
- You have an exceptional understanding of form and anatomy.
- You can drive a character concept's evolution from rough concepts to a final tight production board.
- You possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You’re able to provide clear, concise feedback on the work of third parties.
- You’re comfortable working within a multidisciplinary team.
- You’re comfortable working within a predefined style.
We especially want to hear from you if:
- You have at least 2 years of professional creative experience in the field of Games, Film, and/or Fashion.
- You have a Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) in Design or Architecture.
- You possess excellent technical knowledge of design software and techniques.
Please note: Applications submitted without portfolio will not be considered.
About GuerillaFounded in 2000 as the result of a merger between three smaller studios, Guerrilla now employs 130 developers from 20 different nationalities. Its commitment to recruiting, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry make Guerrilla an expert in the ‘expat experience’.
Artist or Animator Portfolio
All applications should be supported by relevant work examples. Your portfolio should demonstrate your suitability for the position that you are applying for. When recruiting artists and animators, we like to see a selection of work in a variety of styles.
Portfolios can be submitted in PDF format, as a ZIP archive, or via a URL.
General Application Requirements
How to Apply
To apply for a position at Guerrilla, please click on the link below the desired job opening. You will be required to enter your CV, motivation and, where applicable, your portfolio.
Your CV (resume) should outline your educational and vocational qualifications, your relevant work experience and the software packages that you are familiar with.
When applying for employment, the motivation is just as important as the CV. It introduces you to us, and it gives us a first impression of who you are.