Regular/Senior Online Designers
We’re looking for regular/senior designers with online, multiplayer or coop experience to work on our unannounced new IP. You’ll be part of a small team tasked with creating groundbreaking, innovative online gameplay.
We’re looking to hear from you if:
- You have strong interest in both playing and making online games
- Have proven track record of shipped titles with a significant online focus
- Are comfortable with both conceptual and practical aspects of game design
- Work well in a small team, are open to constructive criticism, know how to listen and give feedback to others
- Are self-motivated, willing to prototype and pitch your own design ideas to the team
- Are happy to document, develop, bug fix and “own” their ideas, overseeing them from concept through to final implementation
- Have systems design experience; game modes, player progression, balancing, leveling, end game design, etc.
- Any technical background in programing or scripting would be very beneficial
- Any experience with 3D world and level building tools
- Have worked with BI and data analytics
- Developed micro-transactions and/or nontraditional recurring revenue models
- Have developed or supported online gaming communities or titles with a large ”social” focus
About GuerillaFounded in 2000 as the result of a merger between three smaller studios, Guerrilla now employs 130 developers from 20 different nationalities. Its commitment to recruiting, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry make Guerrilla an expert in the ‘expat experience’.
Your application should be supported by relevant documents that demonstrate your range of design skills, such as concept work, structure, mechanics and behavior. It should demonstrate your proficiency in design by supplying documentation describing your own design, accompanied by screenshots if possible. If you have created any mod levels, please include them as part of your portfolio.
Portfolios can be submitted in PDF format, as a ZIP archive, or via a URL.
General Application Requirements
How to Apply
To apply for a position at Guerrilla, please click on the link below the desired job opening. You will be required to enter your CV, motivation and, where applicable, your portfolio.
Your CV (resume) should outline your educational and vocational qualifications, your relevant work experience and the software packages that you are familiar with.
When applying for employment, the motivation is just as important as the CV. It introduces you to us, and it gives us a first impression of who you are.