Our Producers are a critical part of the development team at Guerrilla, empowered with extensive responsibilities and always on the lookout for ways to innovate.
What you will do:
As a senior member of the Production team, reporting to the Central Teams Lead Producer and the Studio Animation Manager, your role is not just about producing—it's about driving world-class animation and crafting next-gen animation tools and technologies.
You will work closely with Animation Direction and Production teams, contributing to the development and improvement of processes, managing requests and budgets, and providing crucial input for schedules, team growth, and external partnerships.
As a Principal Animation Producer, we will look to you to:
- Be a positive force that identifies critical success issues, removes roadblocks, and drives efficiency and accountability in execution.
- Facilitate intake of requests from multiple projects, weighing against available resources, and mapping on a cross-project schedule.
- Partner with Animation Direction and department Leads on strategy, ensuring alignment between area and project objectives.
- Work closely with the Production team to ensure continuity of content and appropriate resource distribution between teams.
- Facilitate inter-departmental communication with teams such as art, VFX, lighting, audio, writing, and world design to mitigate sophisticated co-dependencies.
- Ensure the health, culture, and efficiency of your team, fostering an environment that embraces changes and revisions for continuous improvement.
Who you Are
To be considered as a candidate for the role, we expect you to:
- Have extensive experience in producing Animation teams, you've not only led teams through feature development but have left a lasting impact in planning, execution, delivery, and post-release support.
- Possess a deep understanding of real-time animation pipelines and are excited to engage with a proprietary toolset/engine, as well as AI and Gameplay Code.
- Thrive in an ever-changing work environment, readily embracing changes and revisions to improve the game.
- Effortlessly connect with artistic and technical team members, and seamlessly switch between day-to-day firefighting and high-level strategy.
- With strong oral and written English communication skills, you excel at tracking work, mitigating risk, and ensuring effective communication throughout your team.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV and a motivation letter - we like getting some insight into your reasons for applying to Guerrilla.
Please note: This position is based in our studio in the heart of Amsterdam. Guerrilla offers relocation and immigration support.
At Guerrilla, we believe that our team’s varied backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives help us create games that resonate with a diverse audience.
As an equal opportunities employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity.
We encourage everyone to respond as we consider all candidates on the basis of their merit, unique strengths, and perspectives they will bring to the role.