Guerrilla, the Amsterdam-based developer of the critically acclaimed Horizon franchise, is looking for a highly skilled Perforce engineer to level up their version control environment.
Who we are
As the primary stakeholder for Perforce configuration, management, and support, you'll be a pivotal player in an experienced IT and Infrastructure team. You will provide innovative technical solutions to facilitate our studio’s creative workflows.
What you will do
As a Perforce Engineer at Guerrilla, you will:
- Be responsible for Perforce server and client management, ensuring optimal performance.
- Implement routine maintenance tasks, from application patching to configuration changes.
- Work closely with IT, Infrastructure, and Tools programming teams to design and optimize Continuous Integration strategies.
- Conduct training sessions for Guerrilla staff on effective Perforce client use, optimization, and standard methodologies.
- Mentor the IT Operations team, empowering them to handle first-line Perforce support queries.
- Scale the Perforce environment, implementing best practices and cloud-based solutions for enhanced scalability and resilience.
- Implement security policies, monitor system usage, and optimize performance to ensure peak efficiency.
- Partner with SIE studios and external partners to facilitate seamless project collaboration.
- Contribute to defining, implementing, and refining workflows and processes, ensuring ongoing enhancements.
Who you are
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- Experience providing Perforce support in large organizations, coupled with an in-depth understanding of Perforce Version Control (Helix Core).
- Strong troubleshooting skills across hardware, software, and operating systems (Windows, Linux).
- Led implementation and management of Replica, Edge, and Proxy servers, improving operational capabilities.
- Strong scripting capabilities using Python for automation.
- In-depth understanding of source code control, code review, and continuous integration and engineering automation.
- Extensive knowledge of Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and later releases.
- Showcased exceptional interpersonal, communication, planning, analytical, and organizational skills.
- You’ve worked in a similar position at a games studio.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV and a motivation letter - we like getting some insight into your reasons for applying to Guerrilla.
Please note: This position is based in our studio in the heart of Amsterdam. Guerrilla offers relocation and immigration support.
At Guerrilla, we believe that our team’s varied backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives help us create games that resonate with a diverse audience.
As an equal opportunities employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity.
We encourage everyone to respond as we consider all candidates on the basis of their merit, unique strengths, and perspectives they will bring to the role.