Senior Production Asset Artist
Create high quality 3D game art for the world of Horizon!
As a member of our Asset Art team, you will work on a wide variety of tasks throughout the course of a project: content created in collaboration with other artists, making sure that our 3D assets are of consistent Guerrilla-level quality, they conform to our art style, and that they’re implemented seamlessly into our games. We will look you to run production and development tracks within our team hit art benchmark targets as specified by art direction. In addition, you will mentor and collaborate with the team to reach the present project goals throughout all stages of production.
What you will do
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with other teams to determine asset specifications and guidelines
- Create art packages and art pipelines for external vendors
- Provide feedback and direction to our outsourcing partners to ensure artistic and technical quality via documentation and direct communication
- Work with, refine and develop multiple asset creation pipelines, and techniques
- Create, adjust and polish models and textures to target specifications
- Contribute your expertise on various other tasks like internal asset creation, asset troubleshooting, game optimization, art refactoring, asset kit-bashing, pipeline R&D and shader testing.
Who you are
We’d love to hear from you if you are an Asset Artist with the following skills and expertise:
- You love working in cross-functional teams for intricate game projects. Released game titles are preferred but other relevant industry experience is also applicable.
- You have a refined full pipeline asset creation skills, including:
- High resolution modeling (including sculpting)
- Game resolution modeling
- UV mapping
- Mesh Optimization
- PBR Texturing
- You have proficient PBR texturing skills using Photoshop and Substance, expertise in Maya for game mesh production and with Zbrush for high poly sculpting
- You are familiar with working in game engines such as Unity or Unreal
If you think you’re up for the challenge, you can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Please submit a cover/motivation letter, a copy of your CV and a portfolio with well-presented, PBR textured, game-ready assets made from a high poly base rendered in a real time environment.
Please note: This position is based in our studio in the heart of Amsterdam. Guerrilla offers relocation and immigration support.
At Guerrilla, we believe that our team’s varied backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives help us create games that resonate with a diverse audience.
As an equal opportunities employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity.
We encourage everyone to respond as we consider all candidates on the basis of their merit, unique strengths, and perspectives they will bring to the role.