Empower Artists to deliver world class assets in volume, on time.
Guerrilla's Tech Art Team works closely with other teams (Art, Tools, QA) to support efficient asset generation and management. Using a unique combo of technical skill and artistic insight, our Tech Artists create the connective tissue between Art and Code.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Guerrilla, the Amsterdam-based studio behind the critically acclaimed action RPG Horizon Zero Dawn and the recently released Horizon Forbidden West, is looking for a Senior Technical Artist with a strong passion for pipeline creation, optimization, and empowering artists to build more and higher fidelity content. In this role, you will:
- Architect, build and optimize pipelines that easily and intuitively bridge from DCC applications to Decima, our game engine;
- Make our most used tools and pipelines more focused, more reliable and better integrated with our editor;
- Co-own the interoperability pipeline between DCC and editor;
- Help tackle increasing content demands by efficient data wrangling and batch optimization;
- Perform general script and pipeline maintenance;
- Work closely with artists to make sure their workflows are streamlined, easy to use, and bug free;
- Develop tools that are futureproof, extendable and empowers artists to create more and higher quality content;
- Tackle day to day requests for improvements and bug fixes.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have previously worked in the gaming industry or equivalent;
- You have demonstrable experience in content wrangling, workflow streamlining and pipeline management for large and complex projects;
- You are skilled in Python;
- You are pragmatic and not afraid to get your hands dirty;
- You take ownership over your work, and are intrinsically motivated to deliver quality results;
- You enjoy collaborating with others and creating cross-department solutions.
A full-time position in a dynamic and challenging work environment, with excellent primary and secondary benefits and relocation (if required). You will get to work with some of the world’s most talented game developers, in our studio in the heart of Amsterdam!
If you are up for the challenge, hit the “apply now” button to submit your application to us. Be sure to submit your CV and a portfolio/show reel that shows your best and most recent work. We also welcome a motivation letter expressing your interest for the role and Guerrilla.
At Guerrilla, we believe that our team’s varied backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives help us create games that resonate with a diverse audience.
As an equal opportunities employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity.
We encourage everyone to respond as we consider all candidates on the basis of their merit, unique strengths, and perspectives they will bring to the role.