Use your design insight to elevate the quality of Guerrilla's content authoring tools and bring a positive impact to the workflows of over a hundred artists and to our culture of tool making.
WHO WE ARE:
The Tools Team
At Guerrilla, the Tools Team is responsible for the development and maintenance of the proprietary Decima Engine’s Editor.
The Decima Editor is used in-house and externally by over a hundred artists and designers to develop world-class open world games. It's a comprehensive native desktop application encompassing a 3D and 2D world editor, asset browser, node based editors, sequencer, review tools, localization and sound design pipelines. Discover more about the Decima Editor.
Our team is proud of creating an innovative, powerful toolset and of supporting other teams of developers, artists and designers to achieve their vision.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work closely with artists and designers that use the Decima Editor
- Design solutions from concept and prototyping to testing, iterating and validation
- Present design ideas and solutions to engineers and artists
- Oversee the implementation of the design across teams
- Lead the design work for the Decima Editor by establishing its visual identity and core interaction paradigms
- Promote a culture of care and awareness for tools UI/UX within the company
- A portfolio of digital product design showcasing robust UX, interaction and visual design
- A track record of delivering good results within a software development team
- Experience with human-centered design, user research methodologies and studies
- Ability to express ideas with clear verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Experience making and presenting user stories, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Interest in researching existing solutions in creative software
If you think you’re up for the challenge, you can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit:
- Cover letter
Please note: This position is based in our studio in the heart of Amsterdam. Guerrilla offers relocation and immigration support.